There is a lot of fun out there on that
- At the Louvre you can follow 29 online visitor trails.
- At the Met you can see a timeline of art history.
- Space out at NASA.
- Make a sky map of the constellations you see at night.
- See wild animals on the NG WildCam Africa.
- Play National Geographic Great Migrations.
- Watch sea otters play at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- Go through the Ocean Portal at the Smithsonian.
- Look inward at BBC Science: Human Body and Mind.
- Read about what's happening in ScienceDaily.
- And in a great science blog, Not Exactly Rocket Science.
- Hang out with
dawgsdogs at Dogster.
- Learn something at a TED talk.
- Look at what everyone is looking at. Why not? It's fun. Play play play play play.
- Think about stuff at BigThink.
- And speaking again of wondering, there is Wonderopolis and HowStuffWorks.
More art for the classroom: