Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Siren Call of the South

Some of you may know about the big soft spot I have in my heart for Louisiana. There is a good opportunity there for someone with this kind of experience:

CEO

Company Name: ADVANCE Baton Rouge

Job Location: Baton Rouge, LA

Years Experience: 2-5 years

URL: CEO

Date posted: 03/09/2009

ADVANCE Baton Rouge, a leading educational reform organization, is seeking a CEO to lead its multi-campus charter school initiative. Qualifications: Minimum Master's Degree, Ph.D. preferred; executive level leadership experience; experience in urban educational leadership and school turnaround. Salary highly competitive plus benefits. ABR is an equal opportunity employer. Send CV or resume, salary history and cover letter to shaunawalker@advancebr.org. Electronic submission only. Deadline to apply is March 27th, 4p.m. CST.

To apply, send email to shaunawalker@advancebr.org


Just doing my little bit to hook people up. As you know, I hate to see a good job going to waste. (If you do get the job, perhaps you will need me to come to Louisiana and consult on some project or other. Not much would make me happier. I'm just saying.)


No comments:

Post a Comment